Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.cricutinspiration.blogspot.com.
Creative Commons License

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Bags!

A friend at work asked if I would be willing to make up a few easter purses for her nieces. I was very happy to have the chance to play around with all my stuff :)
One problem!! What kind of paper was I going to use?? I have beautiful cardstock, but nothing was quite 'right'. I don't buy holiday themed cardstock either.... I like being able to use it all year round.....so being of the personality where 'no can do' is NOT an option: I made up my own darn pattern for these babies!

So tonight I broke out all my pretty things~yay!!! The butterfly stamps came out, the glitter embossing powder came out, ribbon came out, my ink came out, thank goodness that was the only stuff that came out!!! whew! As some of you know I don't have a craft room~ that's right folks! I use the kitchen table....hope no one wants to eat for awhile.....
I digress, here are the pics!!! Enjoy~ Let me know what'cha think, really! Don't be shy!


It's too bad the iridescent embossing powder didn't show up better :(

2 comments:

Chrissy C said...

Holy smoking awesome! Girl, I'm in total awe of this! Everytime I try to emboss it's a mess. Can you teach me...LOL!

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

Leanne said...

I think they turned out fabulous!!!!! I know they are going to love them!! I also wanted to comment on your header at the top of the page. I love how you added your SWPT challenge to it!! You need to share how you did that!! Great job on the purses! TFS!!