Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.cricutinspiration.blogspot.com.
Creative Commons License

Friday, April 17, 2009

I got nominated for a blog award!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I had to rub my eyes and wake up this morning before I knew what I was reading!! Work has truly been a bear this week as far as early mornings and long days...so I feel as though I have not been a 'good' blogger....
So you can just imagine how happy I was when I woke up and read my email!!!

THANK YOU Stephann for nominating me~I've only had my blog up for a short while and it's still under construction (so much to learn!!).

I have to go to work now~but I will check back later today and fulfill the requirements for being nominated!!!

What a wonderful way to start the day!!!!!!! Thank you girl!! :)

~Magoo

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats!

TxLonestarAngel said...

Your welcome magoo! Yes you get to decide who the 7 people are that get this award, and you and they get to have the award posted on their blog! Email me if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help you from there!
txlonestarangel@att.net

xx
Stephanie