Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.cricutinspiration.blogspot.com.
Creative Commons License

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hi.....I'm still here

You'd just never know it :)

how does time slip away so quickly??? 


I just wanted to check in....the Digi Class I took was AWESOME!

I just have to put my kit together...then submit if for evaluation....and then there's the TEST.   GULP.

OOOOH!  We also just got a new dog!  He's totally amazing - he is so kind and has a great temperament.

It was really warm and muggy today and our puppy is 6months old.  His molars are coming in poor thing....so I took some small round tupperware containers and filled them with water and froze them.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIM PLAY!!!  His tail was wagging...and he was running all over the house with the ice discs.  I couldn't stop laughing....he chewed them up and truly enjoyed himself.

I'm hoping tomorrow I can get a video of him up playing with his ice.

Thanks for reading my ramblings......life is good...even if it moves at warp speed. :)

oh yeah....our new family member's name is MAX (he was already named when we got him).



How is everyone else doin???

7 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

It is so good to 'hear' from you. I have missed seeing your posts and updates. I'm glad you are doing well. I completely understand the busy part. Congrats on Max and finishing your digi class.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am glad you enjoyed your Digi class. Hope you put a picture of Max on, he sounds like quite the little character. I enjoyed reading your ramblings. hugs

Raven said...

It can be so frustrating when life gets in the way of art! Glad to see you are having fun with your fur baby!

We have been having drizzly weather in the high 50's here. In July! So much for fun in the sun.

Magoo said...

thanks everyone for being so kind to a bad blogger :) :)

I am hoping to be able to post some new projects soon!

SherriC. said...

so glad to here your digi class was awesome, can't wait to see a picture of Max, well the video....how cute he must be playing with the ice, what kind of pup is he???

~BridgetL~ said...

I'm sure you will pass with flying colors. I can't wait to see the kit you come up with. Will you be sharing or opening up a store?

Ohhh Snap said...

Belated congratulations on finishing the class and the new addition to the family!!! I can't wait to see your digital stuff :D>