Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.cricutinspiration.blogspot.com.
Creative Commons License

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Short and Sweet Valentine - Blog hop Winner!

I used Random.org to draw a number and it pulled lucky #4  who is:  

CHRISTINE!!!
Delete
Blogger Christine said...
Beautiful! Lovely work as always!
January 22, 2011 9:00 AM
 
Christine, I hope you check back in because I have no way of contacting you :(  
I'll give you until Sunday February 6th, 12pm Eastern Standard Time.  

If I haven't heard from ya sweetie- I'll have to draw another name.

Congrats!!


*thanks to EVERYONE who took the time to stop by, leave some love and participate in our blog hop.  Without readers we'd be pretty lonely - love ya!!    seriously.

{MAGOO}

No comments: