Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.cricutinspiration.blogspot.com.
Creative Commons License

Monday, November 2, 2009

Blog Button anyone?

I FINALLY made a button to match my blog. You wouldn't believe how many people have asked me about this LOL!! I finally got off my keester and made a cute button to match my blog.

All you need to do is copy the html code in the box below the image. Go into your layout tab, then add a gadget, select the HTML/Java widget. Paste the code into the widget, save and your done~EASY PEASY!




Just copy the html code in the box above, then paste into a html gadget in your layout tab and voila!

Hope you like it! Have a great day :)

3 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Thanks Magoo .... your button is on my blog! hugs, eileen

Snowmanlover said...

Thanks for doing this. Glad my begging helped!
Once I get my new blog up I can put your button and my button and Lorrie's buttons on there that you made. I do love this one. Thanks, Sweetie and I hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! I just put it up on my blog :-)