Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.cricutinspiration.blogspot.com.
Creative Commons License

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I DID IT!!! 3 column minima left stretch template!!!!

I'M DOING THE HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW!!!!

I WANTED TO SEE IF I COULD DO IT........IT WAS TRICKY BUT....VOILA!!!

Supposedly the 'stretch' templates fit whatever size monitor your guests are viewing your blog on...the only problem that makes it tricky is you are dealing with 'floats' as this template is fluid....

BUT IT CAN BE DONE!!!!

NOW ONTO THE FUN STUFF......MAKING IT PRETTY!!!

THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT WHILE I MADE  A MESS OF THINGS :)

10 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

It's sooo roomy. Size does matter, at least for blogs lol. Well done! :D

papillon digital design said...

very cute dear. Now you have to share the details don't you? Much better show us how in a video ;)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This part should be a breeze for you as you are great at making things pretty! can't wait to see what you do!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I found instructions on how to do mine like this last month and love having three columns. pretty much b/c I love adding everyone's blog buttons to my blog, and now I have a column just for them all :-)

Snowmanlover said...

Congrats! I have three but just use two of them!! Lol! I just have a bit on the left but love the photos in the middle. How are you!!!

Turnedgypsy said...

yes a video would be great,lol...you rock

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love how big the middle is..

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Am I the only one who cannot read your blog? It's all discombobulated?

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

MyaMagoo I left a little something for you on my blog.