Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.cricutinspiration.blogspot.com.
Creative Commons License

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UNDER CONSTRUCTION......

Yep, just as a chameleon changes COLOURS....I am changing my blog again :)

I've changed my template and will be altering it later today.  I am going with 3 columns and a FRESH new look - thank you Cinnabon LOL!!!

Things will be a bit wonky as I edit HTML code and move things around....I think the end result will be worth it and oh so pretty :)

7 comments:

Shirley said...

Just popped over from Tammy's blog to say hi from both of us!

sfread171@hotmail.com

TR said...

I got your blog addy off Cricut Critters blog. Looking forward to peeking around. :)

Scrappymax said...

Oooh Crystal, looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Max x
PS. Hope you have got over your scare on the plane now.

Rose said...

Stopping in to say Hi!!! from Tammy(Creative Critter)blog.She in Philly with no LUGGAGE("she saided, does any one have any socks").Like you said, "BEING GRATEFUL FOR THE LITTLE THINGS..." Oh!!! Tammy say Hi to.

Rosebud

Haidee said...

Hello, new blogger...from cricut critters. Will wait for your new blog template>

Turnedgypsy said...

well i am ashame of my blog...turnedgypsy.blogspot.com...i have not even made a background or theme, lol....it is new, and you can sure tell it...

i love your site...i really love the projects you share with us..thank you

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Magoo, I've left you a little something on my blog. Luv ya!