I just want to mention too ~ the photos are SO washed out on here....CLICK on the picture and the photo will be so much more CLEAR AND VIBRANT!
Ok, here we go.......
Background paper used- JSprague Kraft
Brushes used- House of 3 Botanicals Swirls Set, NRJ Sanding Brush.
I used the NRJ Sanding Brush by stamping it over top of the swirl brushes and clipped the sanding into the Swirls for more of a grunge effect.
Used the Patter Fill adjustment layer on both mats for the photos. Used the overlay setting and reduced the opacity a bit.
Used the Satin Pattern Fill on the ribbon of colour just beneath the photos to give it a more rumpled appearance.
Blue Bow- Amy Teets (Sunporch Collection)
Fonts Used: Rebekah's Birthday (Fishy Face!), Renaissance (2009), Large Mime Font (The Best of...)
Also used several techniques to enhance and edit the photos from JS Good to Great Workflow Class.
Background Paper- SMD_MayFlowers Kit
Brushes Used- Grunge brush on edges of page by- Dumpsterbrushes by DUB
Fonts Used: Zapfino (Title), Apple Chancery (journaling)
Used the Custom shape tool to make 2 clipping masks for the photos.
After clipping photos into the shapes I used the Stroke outline technique to 'mat' the photos.
Used photo editing techniques from Good to Great workflow Class
No background paper used. All I did was use a Pattern Adjustment layer (Darkcoarse Weave) to give the appearance of texture in the background.
Font used: 1942 Report
Brushes Used: Becs Stock_Wing Brush set, Liquid Brush Set by Boyingo Paw
I used the Rectangular Marquee tool to draw 4 shapes - had feathering set to 25. Clipped photos into the shapes I created. Then used the Marquee tool to 'cut' or delete 3 round edges from each photo - leaving only 1 corner rounded on all 4 pics.
Used the Rectangular Marquee tool again for the matting of the title. Used the Fill option with white and reduced the opacity to 50%. Added a subtle drop shadow as well.